It actually took me awhile to jump onto the whole long cardigan trend, but now that I have, I am obsessed. If you are a little hesitant about adding a long cardigan to your closet, just do it! A long cardigan adds a lot of dimension to your outfit and today I am showing you a few ways to style it.
1. Pair the cardigan with a tunic dress and leggings. I am in love with this combination. (Also, black leggings and black boots help elongate your legs)
2. Pair it with your boyfriend jeans. This combination creates the perfect relaxed look. I love it because you look so put together, but without trying too hard. My go to weekend outfit!
3. Add an unexpected twist by pairing the cardigan with shorts. This is perfect for spring and summer or a day at the beach.
4. Keep it simple by wearing a cardigan with your favorite midi dress. I love a good floral dress for spring!
5. Once you own a long cardigan, you will see that the combinations are practically endless! A few of my other favorites are: distressed denim, black jeans, pencil skirt, and a fun romper. What’s your favorite?
There you have it! My favorite ways to style a long cardigan. I had a lot of amazing feedback from my post Three Ways To Style A Button-Down so I am going to try to do a “how to wear” post every two weeks or so. Let me know if there are certain clothes or trends you would like me to write about!